Darjeeling Sandakphu Gurdum Trek (3N 4D)
This is the shortened version 4 days trek which offers the majestic views of while staring in awe at not one, not two, but four of the highest peaks in the world! From Sandakphu (3,,636 meters/11,929 feet), the highest point in West Bengal, feast your eyes on Mount Everest (8,848 meters), Kanchenjunga (8,586 meters), Lhotse (8,516meters), and Makalu (8,481meters). Spend a night at Sandakphu and watch the sun rise and fall, painting the mountains a fiery red-orange color.
Here we would like to offer you best fixed group trek that everyone from different ground can join in a single group. we make such a group trip because some of our solo trekker, budget trekker or some group who really wanted to enjoy with group either Indian or Abroad can come in one stage to exchange their culture, tradition, and especially spending time with each other for their loving memories/ experience trek.
DAY 1: Drive from Darjeeling to Maneybhanjyang (2,134m), trek to Tumling (2,940m)
DAY 2: Trek from Tumling to Sandakphu (3,636m)
DAY 3: Trek from Sandakphu to Gurdum
DAY 4: Trek from Gurdum to Rimbick. Drive to Darjeeling from Rimbick
* All government fees and local taxes during the trek.
* Meals : Breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the trekking
* Mountaineering qualified A well-experienced Local mountain trekking guide.
* Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, snacks, telephone calls, etc.
* Singalila National park entry fee.
* Tips for trekking guide staff and driver.
* Costs from unexpected occurrences (i.e. cancellations, weather problems, damages of property, illness, etc.)
* Your travel insurance (necessary), medical, and any other forms of insurance (for foreign visitor)
* Personal gear and expenses for the trek.